Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: I don't know how true this is, but ......

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I don't know how true this is, but ......

    I just heard that a teacher at Pound High School actually passed out from the heat today. I know my daughter's volleyball practice was canceled due to excessive heat in the gym. Does anyone else have any info. to either confirm or debunk this rumor?
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_Sportsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    1,486
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I don't know how true this is, but ......

    I think it was due to the fact the teacher had not eaten all day.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: I don't know how true this is, but ......

    Ok. Didn't know if there was any truth to it, but hopefully they are ok whatever the reason.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •